Ad Astra is an online project devoted to the Romanian scientific community
that is programmatically aimed at the young generation.
Our goals are:
- to showcase modern science, performed either in Romania or by Romanian
- to present latest scientific paradigms and methodological concepts
to be used as benchmarks for objectively estimating the state of science
and education in Romania;
- to initiate and maintain a flux of information that will facilitate
scientific cooperation within the Romanian scientific communities;
- to encourage and advise young researchers in Romania;
- to provide an open discussion forum on science and education policies,
with the declared aim of presenting coherent reform proposals to the
Romanian political establishment.
Participation to the project
is encouraged for anybody with interests in science!
The Ad Astra website was launched in Frebruary 2002 as a volunteer project,
Giosan and Razvan
Florian . Ad Astra incorporated in July 24, 2002 as a non-profit
association, and now administers the project.
Ad Astra Association
Ad Astra events and activities
Ad Astra in press